The outcome of overusing alcohol is a hangover. It may make you feel better knowing that some people report hangovers after drinking one or three drinks. But on the other hand, there are big drinkers who do not hang around at all. Although experts still do not officially know what causes alcohol hangover exactly, ten possible explanations of why you feel dog hair include
” withdrawal of alcohol
” dehydration as well as electrolytes imbalance
” drug abuse
” gastrointestinal concerns
” psychological characters
” sleep trouble
Hangover is a consequence of consuming too much alcohol – the accumulation of several factors
1. Urination – Alcohol causes people to urinate more, which raise dehydration risks. Dehydration can give the individual this feeling of desire and gentleness
2. Immune system response – The inflammatory response of the immune system of alcohol, which can affect appetite, concentration, and memory
3. Stomach irritation: -Consumption of alcohol increase the production of stomach acids; It also slows down the rate at which the stomach empties itself – this combination can cause nausea, vomiting and abdominal pain
4. Congeners: -These are substances that are produced during the fermentation and are responsible for most the flavor and aroma of distilled drinks (whiskey, gin, etc.). They are known to have symptoms hangover. Examples compounds are esters and aldehydes.
5. Sleep quality -: Even though the sleeping drunk is common, the quality of that sleep can be poor. The person may become awake weary and still drowsy.
6. Enlargement of blood vessels: Alcohol can lead to an expansion of blood vessels, which in turn can lead to headaches.
If a person has the following serious symptoms, they may have alcohol poisoning – this is a medical emergency, and medical help should be sought as soon as possible
” Inhalation lose a regular rhythm
” Breathing slows less than eight inhalations per minute
” Confusion or stupor. The patient is in a daze
” Seizures (fits)
” Hypothermia – the body temperature drops
” lose consciousness
” The skin turns pale or takes on a blue tint
” Vomiting continues and is not cleared
” some may take a pain reliever. Please note that certain analgesics, such as acetaminophen (Tylenol, paracetamol) attack the liver, while aspirin may not be ideal for a very sensitive stomach. If you are not sure what to choose, ask your pharmacist or qualified healthcare professional
How to Sleep Off a Hangover at Work:
The safest way to relax at work is to leave the physical workplace. Do you have any tasks that will give you autonomy? Are you able to schedule your meetings?
Do you have a car? If the answer is “yes,” gather the material to look like you are heading for important business matters. Instead to pilgrim into your car, drive a few blocks, sit back and set a mobile alarm for some time 5 to 50 minutes.
If you are a city without a car and you do not have the luxury of leaving without control, consider empty spaces in the office as potential places for a nap. If you have a conference room without windows, go to the notebook and work related materials.
When Will This Hangover End:
The experience of a hangover can avoid a person from imminent occurrences of substantial drinking or alcoholism. They are the human body’s method of enquiring us to prevent alcoholism and call for homeostasis or balance. Usually, the hangover will culminate within a day. Hangovers begins within a few hours you stop drinking, the blood alcohol concentration (BAC) decreases
There is no “cure” a hangover -The best method to prevent hangover is either quit drinking or drink in a sensible manner and within the advised limits. The article “What is the best hangover cure?” contains some of the common myths and proposes some prevention
” Men should not consume more than 3 to 4 units/day of alcohol and 2 to 3 units/day is the limit for women.
” You should not drink more than you know your body can handle.
” A hangover is the end of the road, and who can best do the rest, drink plenty of water, maybe some painkillers and just wait.
” This is a myth, and probably only prolong the hangover symptoms
More Severe Cases of Hangovers:
Generally, the greater the amount of time and drinking, is a more common hangover. Some hangovers go endlessly and might take up three days, in particular, if you are mixing the drinks, consuming low quality and less refined alcohol or drink specific types of alcohol (brandy, whiskey or red wine all contain methanol)